Prison Rape Elimination Act (PREA) Policy & Reporting Procedure
Wisconsin Community Services, Inc. (WCS) has zero tolerance for sexual abuse and sexual harassment in all of its facilities. The PREA officers (see below) at WCS coordinate implementation, compliance and audit activities for all WCS facilities and work to prevent, detect and respond to all incidents of sexual abuse and sexual harassment.
PREA Officers at WCS
PREA Compliance Manager & Program Director at the Joshua Glover Residential Reentry Center (through the Wisconsin Department of Corrections)
PREA Compliance Manager & Program Director at Parson House Residential Reentry Center (through the Federal Bureau of Prisons)
PREA Coordinator & Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) Coordinator for WCS Residential Services
TO REPORT SEXUAL ABUSE OR SEXUAL HARASSMENT AT ONE OF THE WCS RESIDENTIAL FACILITIES
- WCS investigates all allegations of sexual abuse and sexual harassment of inmates and residents in our custody. We accept allegations in many forms from inmates and residents, including verbally to any staff member, in writing, by reporting via the link below, anonymously, and from any third party on behalf of an inmate or resident. All allegations will be assumed to be credible and will result in an immediate investigation.
- If you wish to report an allegation of sexual abuse or sexual harassment on behalf of any inmate or resident who is, or was at the time of the incident, in WCS custody, please click the report button below to send an e-mail and the allegation will be investigated.
Please provide as much information as possible including:
- Inmate or resident full name
- Inmate or resident date of birth
- Inmate or resident identification number
- Facility in which the incident occurred
- Facility in which inmate or resident is/was living when the incident occurred (if different from above)
- Description of incident including date, locations, circumstances
- Suspect information
- Your information, if you wish to be contacted regarding this allegation
Sexual Abuse or Sexual Harassment at Joshua Glover, Parsons House, Sankofa OR Swigart House