WCS Electronic Monitoring Services
WCS is a premier authorized provider for SCRAM throughout Wisconsin!More Information!
WCS SUCCESSFULLY ADVOCATES FOR LEGISLATIVE CHANGE
The driver’s license suspension for non-safety related monetary judgements decreases from two years to one.See Press Release!
Center for Driver's License Recovery & Employability
700 West State Street, Foundation Hall
Milwaukee, WI 53233
Phone: (414) 297-6407
Fax: (414) 297-8473
(Pre-approved appointments required)
The WCS Center for Driver’s License Recovery and Employability (CDLRE) – in collaboration with partner agency Legal Action of Wisconsin – works with low-income Milwaukee County residents to obtain a valid driver's license by:
• Resolving active suspensions and/or revocations against current Wisconsin driver’s licenses, or
• Resolving active suspensions and/or revocations against one’s ability to obtain a Wisconsin
• Program enrollment for direct case management and legal services
• Community Advice Events
The CDLRE contains a Public Policy Initiative – also in collaboration with partner agency Legal Action of Wisconsin – to advance state and local policy proposals that increase justice and community safety in Wisconsin.
• CLICK HERE for more information on successes and current initiatives.
• CLICK HERE to see how WCS has worked to advance state and local policy proposals that
increase justice and community safety in Wisconsin.